Mazatlan! Josh this is where the Baez family is from. That is your Grandma Garcia's family. What a lovely experience to be able to go there and see it and share it with your family! Looks like fun was had by all!. The girls are sure growing up fast, even though I am looking at these backwards! lol.
Oh my goodness! Those girls are getting so big and more beautiful! How fun!
ReplyDeleteThank you Mel, you're always very sweet. Thanks for stopping by.
ReplyDeleteI can't believe how big they are! They are gorgeous! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Molly, I miss you. Hope you guys are doing great!
ReplyDeleteMazatlan! Josh this is where the Baez family is from. That is your Grandma Garcia's family. What a lovely experience to be able to go there and see it and share it with your family! Looks like fun was had by all!. The girls are sure growing up fast, even though I am looking at these backwards! lol.
ReplyDelete