wow, so many great pictures. Send me the file. Dad accidently left my camera on the plane and so we don't have any of the 800 pictures that I took! I am beyond sick! I love these though, they take me right back to the Kea Lani and those fun days at the beach, pool and meal times together! Can you believe how big Julianne is getting and how many times you have been to Hawaii now??
wow, so many great pictures. Send me the file. Dad accidently left my camera on the plane and so we don't have any of the 800 pictures that I took! I am beyond sick! I love these though, they take me right back to the Kea Lani and those fun days at the beach, pool and meal times together! Can you believe how big Julianne is getting and how many times you have been to Hawaii now??
ReplyDelete